Membership for 2019-20 is
Now CLOSED for ALL Grades
New Assisteen Members will be accepted in May/June 2020 depending on class availability. To put your name on the WAIT LIST for 2020-21 incoming 8th-12th grade NEW Assisteen Members please CLICK HERE.
If you are interested in becoming an Assisteen in 2019-20
you may also contact the Assistance League of Santa Ana at 714-664-0547 or email@example.com.
Assisteens is an auxiliary of the Assistance League of Tustin. Both Assistance League and Assisteens have been serving our community since 1965.
Our 2018-19 membership includes 8th-12th grade boys and girls who attend a variety of area schools and is 325 members strong.
Assisteens volunteer in the Thrift Shop three or more times per year and this revenue funds philanthropic programs.
The Assisteens Auxiliary philanthropic programs include:
- The VIP Soccer Buddy Program focuses on working with disabled children through a comprehensive Soccer program
- The Aqua Achievers Swim Buddy Program focuses on Working with disabled children through a comprehensive swimming program
Hearts of Hope|Shelter Assistance
- Operation School Bell®
- Orange County Rescue Mission’s Village of Hope: Holiday Parties, Camp OCRM, Reading at the Mission
- Children’s Swim Safety Program through Blue Buoy Swim School
- Prototypes Mother and Child Holiday Parties
- Assisteens connect with teens in crisis at Mary’s Shelter and Laurel House
Friends in Service
- Blind Children’s Learning Center
- Hillview Special Day Class activities
- The Grove Retirement Center
- Tustin Tiller Days
- Tustin Public Schools Foundation: Dino Dash
- Tustin Community Foundation: Concerts in the Park, d’Vine Wine, Paper Football, Pancake Breakfast, Al Enderle Memorial Car Show, Sip and Stroll, Project Pajamas and City Wide Book Drive
- Tustin Area Council For the Fine Arts: Broadway in the Park.
The group also has fun social events (including the annual holiday party and grade level events) to help Assisteens get to know Assisteens from different schools. Each June, the Assistance League of Tustin hosts the Rose Medallion, a formal dinner and presentation event, to recognize the graduating seniors and honor all Assisteens for their work.