Assistance League® of Tustin provides the following services for the Tustin Community:
School Uniform and Clothing through Operation School Bell®
How to obtain clothing? Please contact your TUSD School Health Clerk or Community Liaison
Sleeping Bag and Jacket Loans for Outdoor Science School
How to obtain? Please contact your TUSD School Health Clerk or Community Liaison
Aqua Achievers and Teen Social Events for Children with Special Needs
Project TODAY – Teen Drug, Alcohol and Mental Health Program
This program is offered in partnership with Tustin Unified School District: Please contact your TUSD School Principal
Volunteers for Community Programs
For Adult Volunteers: Please contact our Vice President of Philanthropy -Honour Del Crognale ALTustinphilanthropy@gmail.com
For Assisteen volunteers: Please send the following information to the Assisteen Coordinator, Lynette Salerno firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your Email please provide:
- Name of your Organization
- Type of Event – Please include a brief description. ie Fundraiser (dinner and silent auction), School Carnival, etc.
- Date / Time of Event
- Length of Event
- Volunteer Responsibilities (Please note that Assistance League of Tustin members CANNOT raise money for your organization; this means they can’t handle any money at the event.)
- Number of Assistance League of Tustin Adult and/or Assisteen Members Needed
- Name of Adult in charge
- Name of Assistance League of Tustin Adult Member or Assisteen to Chair (if you know an Assistance League of Tustin member or an Assisteen in the program)
- Please Note: Most Requests for Assisteens will require a Parent/Teen Chair Team
The process to secure volunteers is as follows:
- Request is made via email (Requests MUST be made at least 3 months in advance.)
- Request must be approved through the Assistance League of Tustin Board (If request is for Assisteen help, Assisteen Governing Body must approve prior to submission to Board so add 1 additional month – i.e. 4 month lead time.)
- If approved the event will be advertised for volunteers. (We can not guarantee our member volunteers will sign up for your event.)
- Our first responsibility is to our existing philanthropies – we will take on additional opportunities only if those are covered.
Please Note: Assisteens are required to wear their Assistance League t-shirts to all philanthropy or community events.
Assistance League of Tustin cannot help with the following:
Assistance with Rent or Housing, Utilities, Food, Gasoline or Legal Representation.
The following agencies may be able to help:
211.org: Dial 211 from any phone
Tustin Police Department: (714)573-3200
Families Forward Social Services Agency: (949)552-2727