Assisteen Membership for 2020-21 is now closed
To put your name on the INTEREST LIST for NEW incoming 8th-12th grade Assisteen Members, please CLICK HERE. You will be contacted in April. New Assisteen Members are accepted depending on class availability.
You may also contact the Assistance League of Santa Ana at 714-664-0547 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assisteens is an auxiliary of the Assistance League of Tustin. Both Assistance League and Assisteens have been serving our community since 1965.
Our 2019-20 membership includes 8th-12th grade boys and girls who attend a variety of area schools and is 260 members strong.
Assisteens volunteer in the Thrift Shop three or more times per year and this revenue funds philanthropic programs.
Tustin Assisteens Auxiliary philanthropic programs include:
- VIP Soccer Buddy Program focuses on working with disabled children through a comprehensive Soccer program
- Aqua Achievers Swim Buddy Program focuses on working with disabled children through a comprehensive swimming program
Hearts of Hope|Shelter Assistance
- Operation School Bell®
- Orange County Rescue Mission’s Village of Hope: Holiday Parties, Camp OCRM, Reading at the Mission
- Children’s Swim Safety Program through Blue Buoy Swim School
- Prototypes Mother and Child Holiday Parties
- Assisteens connect with teens in crisis at Mary’s Shelter and Laurel House
Friends in Service
- Blind Children’s Learning Center
- Hillview Special Day Class activities
- The Grove Retirement Center
- Tustin Tiller Days
- Tustin Public Schools Foundation: Dino Dash
- Tustin Community Foundation: Concerts in the Park, d’Vine Wine, Paper Football, Pancake Breakfast, Al Enderle Memorial Car Show, Sip and Stroll, Project Pajamas and City Wide Book Drive
- Tustin Area Council For the Fine Arts: Broadway in the Park.
Tustin Assisteens also has fun social events (including the annual holiday party) to help Assisteens get to know Assisteens from different schools. Each June, Assistance League of Tustin hosts the Rose Medallion, a formal dinner and presentation event, to recognize the graduating seniors and honor all Assisteens for their work.